Thursday, August 1, 2013

Stella cleans herself

Lately we've noticed Stella grabbing the soap in the tub and she'll get some on her hands and rub it all over her body and in her hair. She even tried to eat it once and then I had to help her clean out her mouth because she was freaking out...who wouldn't?? We finally decided to catch her on video cleaning herself. Such a cutie:)


The other day I made a vegan pie (check out my other blog...) and I set it on the floor to take pictures and Stella was very interested in that pie. I don't blame her:)


Here are some more pictures of Stella playing in her little crocodile pool that we got from our nice neighbors:) This was like a month or so ago.






Somebody wasn't having fun...

A few weeks ago we went up American Fork canyon with our neighbors, Patrick and Ashlee because it was Patrick's birthday. The boys went fishing and Ashlee, Stella, Annabelle and I hung out. It made for a good time and the boys came back with some trout!

Annabelle was just as interested in the trout as Stella








1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! And very cute how she washes herself. Precocious!

    ReplyDelete