Friday, August 9, 2013

Family Photos

We have been needing to this for a long time...we FINALLY got some professional photos! I was a little nervous at first (just ask Alex how the day before went...) but it turned out great. I'm not too crazy about the pictures of me but Stella and Alex both look cute so that's all that matters! Here are some sneak peeks:)











There are a bunch more that I would love to show anyone in person and yes, you can order prints to frame if you like:) We have some nice family pictures but we're waiting to post those as we aren't sure which one we're using for our Christmas card:)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Can't wait to see them all so I can pick some out. You guys are all so gorgeous - espcially little miss Stella:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maren, you are the cutest! Stella & Alex are right up there with ya! :) LOVE 'em. Love You. Happy Days~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maren, they all turned out beautiful! I love them! Can't wait to see your family ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are gorgeous! easy subjects to photograph.

    ReplyDelete